Many Evenings s.c.
(+48) 513 637 578
We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the principles of processing by us your personal data and cookies that are used by our Online Shop. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
1. The owner of the Online Shop and the administrator of your personal data are Karolina Gadowska carrying out business activity under the name of Many Evenings Karolina Gadowska and Rafał Czekalewski carrying out business activity under the name of Many Evenings Rafał Czekalewski, partners in a civil partnership named Many Evenings Rafał Czekalewski, Karolina Gadowska s.c., entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, having tax identification number (NIP): 6832104322, and business register number (REGON): 382 724 549.
2. Contact details:
Postal address: Węgrzce Wielkie 315, 32-002 Węgrzce Wielkie, Poland
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+48) 513 637 578
3. The data administrator processes the customers' personal data in compliance with applicable law, in particular with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123).
4. Using the Online Shop, including making purchases is voluntary. Similarly, the provision of personal data by the Online Shop customers is voluntary, subject to following exceptions: entering into the sale agreement or contract for the provision of electronic services and the statutory obligations of the administrator (e.g. data processing for the purpose of keeping accounting books). Failure to provide necessary information will prevent the Administrator from performing these duties.
5. The Online Shop uses personal data to handle inquiries through the forms, as well as for order fulfilment and for contacting customers. The Shop performs the functions of obtaining information about customers through voluntary data entry in forms and subsequent introduction of the data into the Operators system and through saving of cookie files on the terminal devices (so-called "cookies").
6. The customers’ personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
The performance of a contract or in order to take steps at the request of the data subjects prior to entering into a contract (article 6 par.1, point b of the GDPR) and for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator (article 6 par.1, point f of the GDPR)
For the compliance with a legal obligation to which the administrator is subject, for example tax and accounting regulations (article 6 par.1, point c of the GDPR)
Conducting direct marketing activities, in compliance with the legitimate interests of the administrator (article 6 par.1, point f of the GDPR)
Pursuing or protecting claims in accordance to the legitimate interests of the administrator (article 6 par.1, point f of the GDPR).
7. Any person whose data is processed by the Shop has the right to access and inspect the content of the data and the right to update and correct (rectify) it, if necessary.
8. The administrator takes special care to protect the customers’ personal data, and in particular ensures that the data collected by the website is:
processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for the data subject;
collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes;
adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
kept in a form that permits identification of persons whom they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes of processing;
processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data (including protection against unlawful processing, loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical means).
9. The Shop does not face the consequences of providing incorrect or false personal data by the customer.
10. Shop customers have the right to request from the administrator the following:
access to personal data about them (article 15 of the GDPR)
data rectification (article 16 of the GDPR),
data removal (article 17 of the GDPR)
restrain of data processing (article 18 of the GDPR)
data transfer (article 20 of the GDPR)
objection to processing of the data (article 21 of the GDPR)
not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (article 22 of the GDPR)
11. Personal data is processed by the administrator for no longer than it is necessary, in order to perform related duties specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting). After the contract completion, personal data will be stored for the period of limitation for potential claims, including tax or civil claims.
12. The customer granting consent for a personal data processing (e.g. for marketing purposes), has the right to revoke it. Using the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
13. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
14. In some situations, the administrator has the right to hand over the customer's personal data to third parties, when it will be essential to execute the agreement concluded with the customer or to perform administrators’ duties. This applies in particular to authorized employees and co-workers, receivers indicated in item 15, as well as institutions authorized by law.
15. For the needs of proper online shop functioning, inclusive of implementation of the sale agreements concluded, it is necessary for the administrator to use services of the external entities, such as courier companies, Post Office, payment system provider, software and email providers. The administrator shares the personal data of the store customers only when it is necessary to achieve the given purpose of data processing, and only to the extent necessary to achieve it.
16. Actions can be undertaken towards the shop customers, involving automated decision making process, including profiling, needed to provide services as part of the concluded agreement and to conduct direct marketing by the administrator.
17. The administrator does not intend to provide customers’ personal data to a third country or any international organization.
18. The administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures for data processing in accordance with this regulation and to be able to prove it. These measures are reviewed and updated as necessary. The administrator uses technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data that is sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
3. The Online Shop may process data contained in Cookies when users use the Online Shop for the following purposes:
Maintain the session’s service after logging in, so the customer is not required to re-enter login and password on every page of the website
Remember the state of the session – basket – in case of closing the web browser
Adjust the content of the Online Shop’s website to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient and optimize the use of Online Shop websites (in particular – enabling recognition of the shops’s customer device and appropriate display of the website, tailored to individual needs)
Prepare statistics, presenting the use of the Online Shop’s website pages, what helps with improving their structure and content
Research on the behaviour of the visitors to the Online Shop and behavioural advertising
4. Cookie files stored on the customers’ terminal device can be also used by subjects cooperating with the Online Shop operator, in particular with the following companies: Google (Google. Inc. with its registered office in USA) and Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in USA).